The CNB 66 was designed without preconceived idea, to allow the naval architects to reconsider each area by integrating all elements of modern comfort.
The hull lines are designed with the triple objective of increasing the volume, performance and seaworthiness.
Design features such as the beam, the aft chine, the vertical stern… are the ingredients that enable achievement of this optimum. The deck is organised to facilitate maneuvers, relaxation, security of crew and access to the sea.
There are some new features and highlights that we at Yacht-Match are very excited about:
* Real mega-yacht look and feel
* Can be managed by a family, no need for a crew
* CNB signature coach roof with flush sprayhood garage
* Big boat quality fittings and hatches
* Raised saloon, with windows practically 360 degrees around
* High level of finish, make the CNB 66 stand out from boats of mainstream yards